-
October 29th, 2004, 09:05 PM
#21
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 29th, 2004, 09:14 PM
#22
Senior Hostboard Member
O sorry. Okay then. I don't have any suggestions now. But I know one thing that you can't do to this page Wise. Music. It can be much worse with music IMO [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 29th, 2004, 09:16 PM
#23
Inactive Member
With sub forums, then you just get multiple inactive forums. They're only good for big boards.
-
October 29th, 2004, 09:34 PM
#24
Senior Hostboard Member
Well, if this board is not big, then I donno what1s big, but anyhoo, I doubt subforums would be good for Granaboard.
-
October 30th, 2004, 01:10 AM
#25
HB Forum Owner
Lol. http://www.gaiaonline.com
That's big.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 30, 2004 01:41 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
October 30th, 2004, 03:10 AM
#26
Inactive Member
i suggest we have a mod bot, yes a mod bot, we dont need humans to mod the board, humans are so inefficient...must...get..oil...change
imagine mod bots, no mercy... *shudder*
-
October 30th, 2004, 03:21 AM
#27
Senior Hostboard Member
A mod bot? Hmmm sounds good to me [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 30th, 2004, 03:45 AM
#28
Inactive Member
Yeah, Kos-Mos for moderator! ?.? Wiseman, could you get that? I believe you'd wish it XD
Well, after reading the new rules, sub forums are still my opinion. a forum for each kind of thread the rules support.
-
October 30th, 2004, 08:28 AM
#29
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 30th, 2004, 11:14 AM
#30
Senior Hostboard Member
Me neither. I think that can be a forum too.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks